BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
STEPHANIE S.
Howell, MI
These are great for lunches, one stack and it's done, she has snack and lunch covered, great use for portion control for my teen. Do wish they came in multiple flavors we like veggi, and garlic
Lauren H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of my favorite things to include in my lunches for work. I love how easy it is to grab a little pack. They work well with peanut butter, meats and cheeses, and are fantastic solo as well. Such rich buttery flavor.
Isabel G.
Reno, NV
Great for the kids to snack on or to take on the go for the park or doctors appointment or any appointment lol. Even for babies, starting at 6 months. Gave them to my daughter when she started eating and she loved them.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
These ritz are my child's favorite they are easy to just grab and go for a snack with cheese and ham they are just great really affordable and something I would keep on buying in the future.
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Grew up eating these crackers and absolutely love them. I now buy these for my kiddos who also love them. They're great with cheese, peanut butter or jelly. Affordable and tasty treat for everyone!
Chloe U.
San Diego, CA
The same delicious Ritz crackers you know and love, I just wish they came in a larger pack. I'll stick to buying the classic box, but there's nothing different about the frackers themselves.
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
These are so good! They make an amazing lunch snack. You can eat them by themselves or with lunch meat or special dip. There is so much you can do so much with them. Best cracker brand ever!
Beyna R.
I love these soo much I always put cheese on top of them . I hate the fact lunchables are very expensive so make them myself with these crackers lol . But honestly these are very very good !(:
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
I love these crackers. I mainly eat it with chesse, cotton cheese, peanut butter, and dipping sauce. Great to have a snack on the go. Or whenever you have guest over.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
These are perfect for little ones that are starting to eat real food. My little girl loves these and there are not many in a package so you don't have to waste any.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart