BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Brenna T.
Pelham, AL
This is a weekly must for our household. They perfect cracker to eat with cheese, peanut butter, or even plain. We also crumble up the crackers and use these for casserole toppings to give them a nice crunch.
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I like these ones because the packages are smaller and the chips definitely stay fresher longer than the box with the 4 rows. I don't know how easy it is to find these, but I know you can find them at wal-mart.
Esmeralda G.
I love the packaging on this they are small but last a very nice amount of time not to salty or buttery they taste delicious tried mostly all the Ritz crackers and these are my favorite because they are simple
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Very practical. Taste great. If you want a small snack for work, traveling, or just because, it's a good snack to go to. The crackers usually go with just about everything, and can even be used for cooking.
Nicole S.
Orlando, FL
I prefer to buy these over a normal box of ritz. I love the smaller packaging so if I don't eat an open package quick enough they don't go stale! Plus they're easier to pack in lunches and carry on the go.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
My kids love these crackers. I like the smaller packs. Easier to pack for snacks. And I hate trying to close the bigger packs after they eat a few. Afraid of them getting stale. So these are good for us.
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
This is by far the best product in its class. I love the smaller packs for on the go, or for the kids to snack on, or just single serve. I am a repeat consumer. I bought these at my local Winn Dixie store. I always recommend this product
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
I love these little snack packs to take to work. I bring cheese and these for a quick snack. I love Ritz crackers. The texture is so crisp and fresh, with just enough salt. They taste good so many ways. And this pack is affordable.
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
These little packs are so convenient. I've always loved Ritz crackers, and these mini packs make it easy for me to throw them in my lunch or keep them at work. Definitely a great investment for busy people!
Jennifer F.
Nothing beats ritz!!! Goes with everything. Tastes buttery and crisp. I add mine to meatloaf, eat with cheese, dip in dips, etc. great price and I like the stacks because it means it won't go stale as quickly !
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?