BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
Love these. I find opening a big roll of ritz crackers and they end up going stale but these smaller packs are perfect for snacking, throwing in a lunch bag/pail or using for a picnic.
Andraia H.
My son loves these crackers and I love them because of the small packaging. My son is 13 and eats them when he gets home from school for an afternoon snack. I'm a fan of the Ritz Fresh Stacks Whole Wheat crackers.
Stephanie S.
Coopersburg , PA
My kids love these crackers. They are perfect for school snacks. Great prices great taste. Better then the off brand peanut butter cookies. Delicious love the travel size. I would recommend these to others.
Halie J.
These have always been one of my favorite crackers and the fresh stacks are perfect for on the go lunches! You can pair them with cheese or peanut butter or simply eat them on their own and they're fantastic any way!
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
I love Nabisco Ritz Fresh Stacks Crackers. I love that fact that it is individually wrapped. I don't think it is healthy. It tastes great, especially with cheese. This is a great snack and is affordable. Yes I would recommend this to others to buy.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
Put these in my kids lunches. They really seem to enjoy them. I also keep a pack or two in my purse in case I get hungry while I'm out and about. It always hits the spot and tastes amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy, quick snack.
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA
The packaging for these makes it much harder for them to go stale. My daughter loves to "cook for herself" by making these with peanut butter in the middle. yummy combination indeed!
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
These are perfect when you're using them for cooking. We have a small family and just using one pack for a coating on meat works perfectly, and then you don't have to worry about wasting the rest of the sleeve!
Brenda O.
Tacoma
These are really nice when you are on the go. I pack these when my kids have after school activities or I am in a hurry out the door. The individual package makes it really nice so you don't open the whole package.
Natalie F.
Little Rock , AR
These are one of my favorite crackers! They taste great on their own, or with some meat and cheese. I personally love the Whole Wheat ones. They make the perfect snack.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?