BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
My daughter absolutely loves these. She is very picky on what she eats but she could eat Ritz crackers all day long if I would let her. When I give her some I can't help but take some for myself. They are delicious and my favorite crackers.
Lisbeth J.
This Crackers are the perfect snack for me and my toddler, I usually purchase 2 boxes, recently I try the Veggi flavor and is amazing, the usually have sales at Publix and is something I always love to have in my pantry.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
Love these new smaller packs. They don't go stall as fast as when you have the bigger ones. And they come in a great size that you can pack them for a lunch with some peanut butter or some cheese and make little sandwiches. Great product and wonderful size.
Alison J.
Slippery Rock
Love that these come in little packs. I can easy grab a pack and place it in my bad instead of having to have the whole large sleeve in my bag or placed into containers! Delicious crackers when eaten with cheese of pepperoni
Laura T.
Braintree, MA
I have purchased these many times. I use them at parties or just keep in the cabinet for a quick snack. I use them with cheese and cream cheese. I am a repeat customer. I have not used similar products as I am happy with this brand. I will recommend to others.
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
I love this crackers!!!! I love to eat them when i just want a snack or while i'm watching Netflix. This are my go to crackers of all time. I love this crackers because you can find them at any store. I bet if anyone just takes a bite they will fall in love.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love Ritz! Love the small snack packs. Easy to grab and go. Great taste and price. Definitely recommend them. Usually buy them at Walmart. Great for the whole family.
Katie W.
Temple, GA
I love these crackers!! Ican grab some and put them in my purse and have them for snack at work! They have the perfect amount of salt on them. Also, very affordable.
Jamilyn B.
I have a toddler who loves these crackers, but we always seem to waste them when they are in a full size sleeve. So I love the small ones, we eat them almond butter or slices cheese, even by themselves. A perfect snack!
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
Love these. I find opening a big roll of ritz crackers and they end up going stale but these smaller packs are perfect for snacking, throwing in a lunch bag/pail or using for a picnic.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart