BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Ashlee B.
These are by far my favorite cracker. I love them for chili, for dips and alone for snacks. The smaller packages are super handy not only for portion control but so it also helps keep them fresh
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
Fresh stacks are the right amount of crackers per roll. With the larger tubes they end up getting stale before I finish them. Same great taste but with a better portion.
Brittany L.
Lafayette, TN
I love the smaller bags of crackers because my husband always leaves the larger roles open allowing them to get stale quickly. These are great to throw in a lunchbox for dips or salads as well.
Cristy A.
Very convenient packaging, it is the perfect amount to eat with tuna or soup.. Easy for my children to handle themselves without making a mess.. I hate opening a sleeve of crackers and them going stale before I have a chance to finish them, so these are perfect
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking for these, I love the smaller packs of ritz crackers, you can pack them in a lunch bag with some salsa or tuna and have a great lunch alternative to a sandwich. Great idea!
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
I like how these are packaged in individual stacks. I buy these every few weeks and individual stacks keep them fresh and prevent an open box from going stale.
they are great with some cheese, and are quick and easy snacks - even to keep a small pack in the car.
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
I keep a box of these in my drawer at work. They are a perfect snack. Or they are the perfect portion for things like tuna salad. For lunch some times I will make tuna salad and have it with one pack of these Ritz Stacks.
Toni S.
I love Ritz crackers. They are the perfect combination of crispy and buttery. They never disappoint. They are so versatile. I use them for cheese and crackers as well as a substitution for any recipe that calls for breadcrumbs.
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
These are one of my favorite snacks packaging is perfect I can just grab a pack and slather it and peanut butter and snack away or sandwich peanut butter and dip them in chocolate for a holiday treat. Very versatile; can be used as breading for other cooking needs!
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
Just bought this on sale at Target! The crackers are put into decent snack-sized shapes, and taste great! They're a little salty for my taste, but it's good for me because I bring them with me when I don't have time to eat breakfast. Ritz are always a good choice!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart