BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Shane M.
My husband and I probably have a fresh stack with cheese at least 3 nights out of the week. It's one of those snacks that we just can't get enough of. What makes this package even more great is that it's the right amount for the both of us. We never used to finish the longer packs and then the rest would go stale. But with these smaller stacks we can easily enjoy them between the two of us.
Edda H.
Crosby, Tx
This is a staple in our home, just like you would say milk, bread and eggs. This is the first thing our 3 teenage boys reach for when they get home from school. Then they're ready to add whatever topping they want to add like pb&j, meat & cheese, hummus, or sometimes they just eat them right out of the package. We all know that our kids aren't always the best at re-closing packages, so having these smaller portion packs work wonderfully.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
Love these buttery crackers. Theses are my go to crackers, they make a great topping for casseroles. The way they are packaged keeps them fresh when you need them and just the right size to toss into lunchboxes. I would recommend them. They are priced right and can be purchased at pretty much any grocery store.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
What a versatile cracker. You can eat these with cheese, any kind of meat. You can put it on top of a casserole. You can slap some peanut butter on it and dip it in chocolate. You can do ANYTHING with these crackers. There is something about them that reminds me of my childhood. You cannot go wrong with keeping a box of these in the counter. No matter what is in your fridge, SOMETHING in there will taste amazing on these.
Meagan F.
Ritz are by far my favorite cracker! I love their buttery taste and they go great with all sorts of snacks! I enjoy them even more now that they come in fresh stack packages. I'm able to grab a super convenient pack as I head out the door for work. I tell everyone who will listen how great the new packaging is!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
mis galletas para las meriendas preferida, combinan con todo, pueden ser consumidas solas o acompañadas, su sabor no se va a desmejorar ya que la galleta es la protagonista, tiene un toque salado inigualable, me encanta con cremas para fiestas o ensalada de atun, mientras mas grande sea el empaque mas duradero es el sabor.
Anita V.
I have been buying the Ritz stackers since they came out. This was a brilliant idea I do like to eat crackers and cheese but not everyday and my crack has will become stale before I can eat them all. I buy them in the whole wheat flavor they are good and buttery tasting I buy them at my Publix Supermarket especially when they are on buy one get one free they are good value great product and would recommend
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
If im eating crackers. I buy these because they dont taste like regular crackers....They are crunchy yet soft? Yeah i know that sounds weird. I love these specially because you can just grab a pack of them and take them in your purse and eat them whenever you get hungry. They also taste really good with ham and muenster cheese. I recommend this product because its inexpensive and delicious.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
My husband and daughter LOVE Ritz crackers! A box doesn't last more than 3 days in my house. I love the smaller packs, it keeps the crackers fresher for longer (compared to the 3 longer sleeves of crackers). They are a great snack alone or with toppings (peanut butter, tuna salad, cheese, etc...). They are also great for travel! Im sure I will be purchasing another box this week, lol.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Honestly I love ritz in general and I have always loved ritz so when I saw that hey have little stackers I was so excited to get them!! I eat these crackers religiously and I think having it in small little packs helps me from eating too much lol! Plus my mom gave these to me when I was younger for a snack and they've always filled me up it's just great and convenient to have!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart