BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lindsay
I'm not really a fan of plain crackers, so I was wicked excited to find these in my sister's cabinet. They are soooo tasty, with or without cheese. Not bland at all or overpowering, simply delicious!
Aracely C.
Love these! these were a part of my childhood, and can still be found in our pantry. we'll have these to snack on, and sometimes add some hot sauce to give it some more flavor.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
These are the perfect size for on the go or for just a snack. I would take these to school and eat them whenever I would get hungry, with some peanut butter also. Or keep one in your purse for emergencies
Christopher S.
Tulsa
I absolutely love these. I take these to work with a little bit of laughing cow cheese wedges and they taste amazing. They come in little individual packages so that you don't end up eating the entire box, which is great! 10/10 for sure.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect size to keep in my desk or split with my wife for a snack. I think the smaller sleeves actually taste better than the larger sleeves of Ritz. They are a little more expensive per ounce, but totally worth the convenience and taste.
Torii E.
i love buying these crackers. ritz is my favorite brand of crackers. i love being able to enjoy these snack size packs. they're the prefect, buttery taste and the perfect size for me to snack on without having to open a huge pack of them.
Lynne B.
These crackers are life😍 I eat a package just about everyday with my dinner and I love it. I don't use anything to dip them in, they are great by themselves! Highly recommend these amazing crackers.
Stephanie K.
Yuba City, CA
These Ritz crackers are a great snack and treat for my 4 yr old granddaughter. She loves them and they come in a convenient snack size package to send in her lunch box for pre-school. I also use these crackers crushed finely to bread chicken chunks after coating in butter!
Tracey M.
Bellmawr, NJ
Ritz crackers are the perfect crisp buttery crunchy snack. I also use these to bread chicken and bake, very easy and always a winner in my house. I never knew of the cheese/garlic or the chocolate covered ones. I'm definitely going to try to find those. They sound amazing.
Analy G.
Love this new packaging. Perfect for lunch or just a light snack. Helps keeps the crackers fresher Not sure how the price compares to the regular package but i like this idea.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?