BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
These tiny snack packs are so cute! They are perfect for a packed lunch or a light snack. I always get the og flavor because they go with pretty mug everything. Pb, chocolate, hummus, you name it! Love it😍
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
I like how these are packaged because they're easy to grab when you're on the go and in a hurry! People with kids KNOW how that goes, and of course the babies are gonna want a snack for the car. These are yummy, always fresh, and convenient.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fresh Stacks are the best. I could never finish a whole sleeve and then they'd go stale, with these awesome little packages I don't have to worry about it. I really love that they're the same price as the regular crackers too so I don't even have to think about it when I buy them.
Catie L.
These are amazing! It is the perfect snack to send with your kids to school or just laying around the house. It's great because you get full and you don't overeat but you also enjoy something soooooo good
Lily A.
San Carlos, CA
I like the way they are packaged, so that I can just take a pack and stick it in my purse so that I can have a snack whenever I have a break at work. However, I don't like that they price them at a higher rate than a regular box of Ritz.
Jules K.
Perfect size packaging! I will buy the fresh stacks over regular Ritz packages simply because I inevitably will not finish the roll and then they get stale and I throw them away. This is genius packaging!
Daisy B.
Mc Donough, NY
I really love these crackers and this package design. We no longer wastes a whole sleeve of crackers when we only want a few, or feel like we have to eat a whole sleeve. This was a great idea for Ritz!!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
I take these smaller pouches with me in the diaper bag, it's easier to carry, and gives the kids a good snack on the go. They're probably not the healthiest snack, but they're definitely good to tide the kids over in between meals, on the go.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love how all of these are in little stacks. I feel like they stay fresh like their name. Even though I can't eat about four little stacks at one time . They are great for children. And you can find them at Walmart for about two dollars a box.
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a teacher and I pack these in my lunch for school. They're the perfect snack size and are easy to grab and go. A nice crispy, buttery cracker with a hint of salt that isn't loaded with calories! Love it!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart