BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
I love these crackers for on the go snacking. I throw these in my bag when my family and I go places and we all end out snacking on them all together. These are a healthy snack that we all can enjoy together!
Austin G.
W Milwaukee, WI
these are great crackers and i have to add that i love that fact that they are in small packs because i have 2 small kids. There doesn't seem to be that much bad in the ingredients and no cracker is the same.
Laura G.
Mis favoritas!!! Una super idea el que las hayan sacado en paquetes mas peques asi trato de controlarme mas el antojo de comer una tras otra... las compro cada vez que voy a walmart, van con todo pero solas asi con su rico sabor o con un dip de aguacate y queso, simplemente no tienen igual.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
These tiny snack packs are so cute! They are perfect for a packed lunch or a light snack. I always get the og flavor because they go with pretty mug everything. Pb, chocolate, hummus, you name it! Love it😍
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Perfect pack size and I like that you don't have to try to eat a whole long sleeve because then they go stale if you don't eat them right away so these portions are so much better
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love eating these crackers plain! They are so salty and just melt in your mouth! Besides the salt on them I think that they are pretty healthy! I love just watching pretty little liars while eating them!
Allison V.
Bronx, NY
Ritz Always Been My favorite Every since i was little It always pleases me and my Tummy , its a very quality for the price and a very light snack if you are in a rush  I would always buy these I recommend everyone to buy it if you never tried it!
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
You can never go wrong with ritz crackers! Whether it's eating them plain or eating them with your favorite dip they are definitely delicious! I could eat a whole sleeve of them in no time so these smaller packages help me not to binge as much!
Haley J.
Bryan, TX
For these ritz to be in such a small package I like it. Because when I go some where's, I don't have enough room to carry a long pack of ritz. I think the small pack is good to have because it's less space.
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
I have these always in the house.one of my favorite snack's. It has just the right amount of salt and a hint of butter taste. I can eat them alone or with peanut butter and jelly.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart