BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Claire w.
York, PA
Love love love these! I bring these in my lunch all the time and its such a nice salty treat. The portion is great and the package makes it great for on the go snacking! Add some peanut butter and theres nothing you could dislike!
Ambertiera B.
These are great! The small packs stay fresher longer than the regular long packs. I love these also because of their portability. Easy to throw in your bag to take with you on the go. Same great flaky buttery taste; what's not to love?
Elizabeth S.
My entire family has an obsession with these crackers!!! They are absolutely delicious! We always buy two boxes when we go to Walmart. Compared to other cracker brands these aware definitely better! I love them with cheese:)
Lyndi T.
Orem, UT
Our family already loves Ritz crackers, so it was no surprise that we enjoyed these ones as well. The individually wrapped stacks made it easy to grab as a snack, to take in the car or pack in lunches. We love that you could get them in wheat as well as original.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
By far my favorite cracker. It packs so much flavor in each bite. Not too high in calories or sodium. Very affordable. As long as they make these crackers, I will buy them. Highly Recommended!
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I originally bought these because I absolutely hate having stale crackers. Once I got them home, I realized that Ritz are so addicting (especially with sliced cheese on top) that I don't need the smaller rolls. Whoops.
Dianna C.
These are seriously to convenient. My boyfriend wont eat crackers once they are stale and we never finish a whole packet. These are the perfect size for snacking with cheese and crackers!!
Nicole L.
These are perfect snack sizes to take on the go without a mess and added steps. Just grab a sleeve and some sliced cheese and deli meat and it's a perfect afternoon snack to fill you up until dinner. Great to grab a sleeve to put in backpacks and lunches as well!
jennifer D.
brentwood, CA
These are my family's favorite crackers. Classic, easy and ALWAYS tasty! I LOVE how these are packaged. The smaller packs are the perfect size for my family. I like that I don't have to open a whole sleeve of crackers.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
These are so good on the go or if you want to just have a snack without over indulging. I got these at giant eagle for only $2.50 and most grocery stores always have sales on this brand so they are never super expensive.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart