BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
TAYLOR R.
Fulton, NY
Daughters fave snack! Easy little fresh stacks and stays fresh long! Perfect size for beach bag. Love them! Will definitely be grabbing these for more than just bringing to the beach. Goes great with some pepperoni and cheese!
Moe J.
Perfect to put in lunch boxes or backpacks. Add some peanut butter, cheese or lunch meat and you've got a yummy cracker sandwich. They stay fresh because they are divided in small sealed packets.
Michelle S.
Lexington , SC
My family's favorite go to cracker. We love the fresh stacks that way you don't have to worry about the bigger stacks going bad when you don't plan to eat that much. Perfect size for young kids.
Olivia M.
Ritz crackers are so delicious! They taste great with cheese or on their own! They have a great buttery taste and crunchy texture. They are perfect for parties or just individually snacking on. I buy these on a frequent basis!
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
These buttery crackers are such a comfort food for me! You can't just eat one! I like these little rolls because if I had the big ones I would end up eating the whole roll! These little ones give me a limit! And there great to pack for lunch.
Samantha R.
Martin, TN
As a lunch packer these are great! They are easy to grab and go with a variety of toppings. Also keeps me from opening a large pack and having them go bad before I eat them all. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Love the smaller packs! It's so much better now bc the larger sleeved packs of crackers would waste the ones not eaten. The left overs would go stale. These smaller packs are awesome! Not to mention ritz crackers taste so good!
Kari R.
I love love love these. They are great for portion control. I've purchased these crackers on many occasions. They aren't overly salty. They are crunchy but not as hard and crumbly as a saltine. I also love them because they make a quick travel sized snack for my 5year old.
Lyndi T.
Orem, UT
Our family already loves Ritz crackers, so it was no surprise that we enjoyed these ones as well. The individually wrapped stacks made it easy to grab as a snack, to take in the car or pack in lunches. We love that you could get them in wheat as well as original.
Ambertiera B.
These are great! The small packs stay fresher longer than the regular long packs. I love these also because of their portability. Easy to throw in your bag to take with you on the go. Same great flaky buttery taste; what's not to love?
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?