BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I assume we love Nabisco Ritz fresh stacks crackers. They always meet my expectations. There like, the best compliment to a meal, or just as a snack. I am definitely a repeat customer. They are healthier than some of the other snacks out there.
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Perfect size for a snack or to take for lunch! Plus ritz crackers are perfect for every occasion I bought this at stop and shop. Goes perfect with cheese. Ritz never fails to impress, every flavor, every time!!
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
These come in a few different flavors, i have plain and everything and i believe a 3rd one. They are great for portioning out for my son when he likes to eat a normal sleeve of crackers. Great for tuna salad and opens for convenient disbursement
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
These are the perfect size! I pack these for my three year old and he loves the taste! They are buttery and yummy, these are the only fracker see really eat in the house so he's used to them. I highly recommend the smaller packages if you have kids!
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
Love these little packs so perfect for on the go and packing into lunches. I try not to eat too many because of carbs so this helps coming in smaller pouches I only allow myself to have half. Instead of all.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
These fresh stacks are great for on the go snacking. They are packed individually which makes packing them up easy. They also go with everything from cheese, dips, or by themselves. If anyone is ever looking for a good cracker I always suggest Ritz.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Ritz are of course the best cracker for just about anything. Cheese, dip you name it. But I do love this new packaging. The old sleeves were so big, unless we had company over we always had partial sleeves and it was hard to keep them fresh.
Antonette F.
We use these a lot. We use them with peanut butter, meat and cheese platter, spreads, also great with canned tuna. Ritz crackers are a fave in our house, crispy, buttery taste, they are a versatile cracker.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Ritz crackers are the bomb! Lightly salted, buttery flavor is the absolute best! I’ve enjoyed them for years. I like they come in short stacks now so there’s no risk of having opened packs getting stale before they’re used. Also perfect for crushing into your soup or chili, or using with your favorite game day dip.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I like the crackers on their own but I really like it paired with some chicken salad. It's that perfect buttery taste. It's a great cracker my go to. Buy at HEB and it's always at a great price. Buy some.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart