BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
I love this packaging! The right size to throw in a lunch box or snack bag. I love to throw these in with my lunch to accompany a soup or chicken salad. Great taste and trusted brand.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
These are great in the smaller packs to keep the crackers from going stale. I don’t eat them often, so o don’t go through a whole sleeve quickly. These smaller sleeves are perfect.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
These snack packs are so convenient for my kids. I have been eating ritz crackers since I was a little girl. And they come in different flavors. Good crackers. You can eat them with many different things.
Lepa F.
Las Vegas
I Have A Big Family And We End Up Getting Like Four Of These To Last A Couple Of Weeks lol these Are Great On The Go Snacks And are Very Filling. I Advise You ALWAYS have A Drink When Eating This Because Your Mouth Gets Dry Hahahaha
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
Much out of the can to cracker so I love these packs because sometimes he won't eat all is crackers so only a little bit go to waste I hate when I get a big pack and I open them and go stale
Emily A.
Ritz crackers are the best! I love these with cheese slices, absolutely scrumptious! Great to put out as a snack when guests come over or when my family is hanging out.
Lura (.
I love these. I eat them with cheese or hummus. The fact they they are already packaged as like individuals make it easy to just grab and go on my busy life schedule.
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
We always have a box of these on hand. They’re great for quick snacks, great for car trips, and great for the diaper bag. My kids love them just as much as I do.
Tara B.
Henderson
These are a must have around our house. We eat them with salads, tuna or chicken salad, in soups or even as a snack. Love the smaller stack packaging. Keeps them more fresh!
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Finally, crackers smartly packaged to prevent staleness and wasted food! As someone who works on the go, I heavily rely on soup and crackers for a quick meal during the colder months. Have crisp buttery crackers is an absolute must. These crackers are packed in small snacks to prevent staleness. Each stack is the perfect amount for a large bowl of soup.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart