BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Moriah B.
This is the perfect size to take on road trips or keep for a snack for two. I love ritz crackers and if it weren't for these smaller sizes I would end up eating wayyy too many. recommend with peanut butter and banana
Amanda W.
Logistically, I love the fresh stacks packaging. I'm an on the go mom and love being able to grab the right snack size without even having to think about it. Nabisco does the thinking for me! These are grab and go at the best and I 100% mom approve!
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
I love these! they are the perfect size.  I love to eat them in the morning with  my morning cup of coffee, which I have been doing for years.  They are so crispy and buttery and I do not feel one ounce of guilt eating them.  My whole family loves them and we fight over the last pack!
Avonlea H.
Delicious as always - I usually like to pack these in my husbands lunch because they are good portion control! It keeps the crackers more fresh than when we buy the larger sleeves. Great buy and easy to have on hand!
Angela R.
The Nabisco Ritz Fresh Stacks Crackers are just perfect for any use.  They are conveniently packaged into small stacks for individual use or sharing.  They are light, tasty, and perfect for adding to soups and salads.  I would and I have recommended this product to others many times!
Leanna C.
I like the snack size bags because if you buy the big ones if you dont eat the whole package they go stale quick and dont taste crisp and fresh like they should the price isnt bad I wish they sold this item in the butter crackers my family love those also price isnt bad for being a name brand product
Meredith C.
I really like these mostly because of the Fresh Stack packaging. I don't need to eat an entire normal sized roll of Ritz at one time so these are great because I don't have to worry about an open pack going stale.
Amber Dawn H.
Kalispell, MT
These packaging and delivery system works great and it keeps the crackers fresh. There is enough in the pack to have a descent snack with or share with others and I love Ritz in general and since I don't have to be in a rush to eat them, for fear of them going stail, even better
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
These stacks make it easy to grab the crackers and pack them in your lunch. They also keep from having the other crackers go bad as quickly. Love the whole wheat especially since they are so much better for you and taste even better than the original!
Amanda E.
Aransas Pass, TX
I love these. They have them in the small bags which is easier to deal with when it is just one person eating them. They can be eaten in one sitting and you don't have to worry about how you are going to keep the leftover fresh for the next time.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart