BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Monica O.
Sacramento, CA
These fresh stacks are the perfect size when you don't want to open the entire package. They come in different flavors so you don't have to just choose from the plain flavors. I love them with cheese. I would recommend these to others.
Cristie G.
I love to buy these classic cracker in these convienant packs for my family. It is just the right size for snack time. Theres nothing wprse thannto reach for a Ritz and have it be stale, yuck!! I love to pair these with cheese and sandwich meat for a light lunch or a snack for the kids! The salt on the buttery top is perfect in every bite!
Nora D.
Freedom, NH
I love Ritz Fresh Stacks! They greatly compliment any cheese or spread and can be used at fancy parties as an appetizer. I also love to eat these crackers when I am not feeling well they are bland enough with the right amount of taste from the salt on top of them. I love them!
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
These are great "stacks" of crackers for on the go snacks, kids lunches, or just to keep in the cabinet for everyday use. I used to throw almost full sleeves of crackers away because only a few would be eaten out of it. Now, I can almost guarantee to have the freshest crackers!
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
Bought the Italian flavor and they were the best crackers I've ever had! They go great with tuna or soup. I bought them at Krogers. I love the whole grain aspect. The convenience of the small packs makes it easy to pack as a snack or in your lunch.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I like to eat these frackers with different things as a snack. Most of the time I can't eat the whole package, but these are the perfect size and they don't get stale. I make it a point to buy these ones over the traditional box.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I can't think of anything better than these crackers wise,individually wrapped help them from going stale so fast we all know the struggle of keeping snacks especially cracker fresh after we have opened them. I use these most often to make my own lunchables for my kids as well as myself. You can easily eat the whole snack pack by your self!
lilia D.
Wheaton , IL
Ritz is one of my favorite cracker brand. I like the smaller packages. They are usually on sale at my local grocery store. I like them with peanut butter or with a small slice of cheese. Wouldn't change anything about these crackers
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
My dad is really obsessed with Ritz crackers, which I think is hilarious. While these aren't my favorite cracker to eat plain (because they're plain tasting), they go well with cheese and little slices of meat. They're affordable and just the right amount of salty.
Kristen A.
Dunedin, FL
Nabisco has continuously been my favorite cracker brand. They are as perfect and buttery flaky as they always have been. With all the different flavors, everyone is bound to find one they like. I love the fresh stacks boxes because of the convenience of having a small stack of crackers. They are great for on the go and taking for a lunch or snack during the day.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?