BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Kelly S.
Rudyard, MI
I don't eat crackers a lot. However I do use them for meat loaf a meat balls and this small packages are my go to! Very inexpensive and you can find them anywhere!
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
Bought these to pack in my lunches and also keep in my desk to snack on. Loved how convenient they are to grab and go. I also love that they are smaller than the normal cracker stacks so I don't feel as guilty eating the whole thing mindlessly.
Emmy C.
Birmingham, AL
These are the original flavor Ritz crackers, and they are literally good with ANYTHING. They're good with spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, tuna salad, ANYTHING. I get mine at a local grocery store and a box usually costs about $6.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I usually always have Ritz crackers in the house, and they go well with lots of things when you want a quick snack for yourself, or visitors. I like the Fresh Stack package because the crackers you haven't used can stay fresh.
Emily W.
Waukesha
These are fantastic!  I keep a box at work, so that if I need a snack, or a base for a meal, they're always ready.  The fact that they're a smaller serving size, and that they're individually packaged, means you won't over-binge, nor will they go stale too soon.  It may cost a bit more to buy them this way, but it's well worth it!
Lauren C.
Love these fresh stacks! They are the perfect portion for a snack or to add to a lunch. I take them with cheese and pepperoni for a lunch. Also great with a to-go peanut butter cup. Best part is they stay fresh and you don't end up throwing half a sleeve away because they are stale.
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
Individual cracker packages, awesome! I like to bring various cheeses, fruits and a sleeve of crackers for lunch. While I like the convenience, there are so many crackers in one individual package that I rarely end up finishing all of them.
Toni R.
Oxford , NC
I love these little individual packs of crackers! I always buy these crackers when I got grocery shopping. They're not too salty or anything. I also like how they packaged to I can take them on the go whenever I'm hungry and don't have enough time in between my college classes to eat.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My whole family loves Ritz crackers because they taste so buttery, soft , and delicious. This is the best way to buy them because the packs are just the right size and your crackers don't get stale. Great for keeping within the reach of my kids for snacking and easy to take on the go.
Jennifer W.
Jacksonville
The Nabisco Ritz Fresh Stacks Crackers are very convenient for packing lunches. I can grab a pack and throw them in with some fresh tuna salad. They make the perfect snack while you are watching movies. It allows you to have one serving and you don't end up eating an entire sleeve.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart