BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I love purchasing these fresh stacks! As it's just my husband and I, the original long packs would go to waste, getting stale once opened for a while. These are convenient to take along to work. I've even taken a pack with me on the plane for a quick snack.
Sometimes I accompany you with a piece of cheese, these cookies are really good, you can eat in the snack or give to visitors. They are of excellent quality. the price is affordable and you can get everywhere. This package is special because it brings in large amounts and yields a world.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love the Ritz fresh packs. They are perfect for single people!!! You get the great tasting cracker and don't have to worry about them going stale. This are great to have around and easy to throw into your lunch. If you love Ritz, you'll love Ritz fresh packs.
Emily K.
Fresh Stacks - best idea ever!! Never could use a whole sleeve of crackers at once, now I can. I love the poppy seed crackers. They taste wonderful on every type of casserole you can think of!! These are great to throw in your lunch bag, too! Great deal!
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great to have on hand. I like that they come in individual little packets . Great for kids of all ages what they are alone or accompanied with something else. These have a life saver in the mits of real starvation. Quick and easy totally recommend a lot
Anjanette H.
Union City
I love buying these packs to take with me to work. My favorite thing to do is pair them with the cheddar spray cheese. It is perfection. And the little packs make it just enough to where I'm not over doing it through the day and going through a whole box.
Baxley D.
Brunswick, GA
I liked these for the size of the bags. With a toddler who wants to be independent he wants to hold the whole bag but is most likely going to drop it and waste them
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
These are a ferfect sized snack pack, I love this option for packing lunches and picnics as well as whenever anyone in our household catches a tummy virus. they don't get stale and they all stay whole crackers which means less crumbs and less mess.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I wish that Ritz made these all along! These little half sleeves are the perfect thing to avoid a yucky stale cracker during a snack attack! My favorite Ritz snack lately is either melted Brie with salted honey (savory, sweet, and perfect!) or cream cheese and lemon curd (tastes like a lemon meringue pie!)
Honesty L.
South haven, MI
My family loves ritz and these little packs made life even easier. I can put them in my kids lunch boxes as they're the perfect size to use to make big lunchables
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart