BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
The convenience of just opening up a package and eating in the go is ideal for me. Sometimes if I don't eat the whole sleeve of crackers they might get stale before I eat them again, but that problem is solved with the fresh stacks. Just enough in the smaller packages to fill u up or a snack before lunch or dinner.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
Classic! These are great by themselves if you simply don't have time to do anymore. I love melting cheese on these or just adding a slice of cheese and and any type of meat - usually pepperoni. Perfect snack! You can certainly get more creative but what I love about these is the simplicity so I keep it simple.
Rebecca O.
Portioned sections make it easy to keep crackers fresh. Prevents over eating and makes tracking calories simple. They taste great with just the right amount of butter flavor and salt.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
These fresh stacks are amazing! Each individual sleeve has about 12-13 crackers in them. (I've noticed it varies from pack to pack.) I love that I can open just one and not have to worry about using a whole large sleeve before the rest goes stale. My boyfriend and I also love the conscience of these fresh stack for lunches! I love packing myself some tuna or chicken salad and having it on these crackers instead of bread. The crunch is great and the flavor is awesome! Definitely give these a try
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love to pick up a box of these every pay day to keep for work snacks, buttery, salty, and home made lunchables! The only con is when I run out I have to buy more! ;) I love to make mini sandwiches or just eat plain by them selves! So much flavor, and they are true and stay fresh better plus help control your portions!
Kayla S.
Stephens City, VA
I love the flavor of Ritz crackers! They have a great sweet flavor with the perfect crunch. The fresh stack crackers are great to take on the go. You don't have to worry about them going stale.
karen b.
I really like Ritz crackers love topping them with tuna,
cheese, peanut butter, etc. I also like foods with strong
flavor, so thought I'd give these crackers a try. I wish that I hadn't. The good is that they
came in convenient smaller packs, keeping them fresher longer, and that they were
reasonably priced. However, the bad is that they did not taste all that good.
I was highly disappointed. I would not buy them again.
Tara B.
Lyons, GA
These are perfect for vacations. Ever been to the beach and opened a pack of ritz for your kids or yourself just so you could have a snack? Maybe ate half the roll? Then left it out and sand got all in it? Yep, everyone has. Then you are stuck throwing away a half of a roll of ritz. That's not even acceptable because ritz are the best. That's why these smaller rolls are PERFECT. They make it where it is less likely to waste food.
Amanda C.
Fairfield , OH
These are awesome! They have a very similar flavor to everything bagels in cracker form, which is delicious. They are particularly good if you have them with cheddar or cream cheese as the flavors seem to balance each other out. I also enjoy that they're in individual packs to take with me on the go.
Tracy H.
I have always loved Ritz crackers, but the fresh stacks were such a good idea! I'm surprised they didn't think of this years ago. I love how easy it is to just grab a roll to put in a lunch, or in my purse for a snack. It's great because they are portion controlled for you, haha! I've been known to eat a whole role of crackers in one sitting. These come in several flavors and can be found at most grocery stores!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart