BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lynn T.
I love that Ritz is upgrading their taste. These new crackers taste so much more buttery and flaky. The texture is softer but still very crispy. I'm addicted to the flavors onion with pepper garlic and sea salt ... Yes please!
A Hugh plus... Text made the packets smaller ... Instead of 4 long packets you get shorter packets so you can take one to go... Perfect!
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
I LOVE these mini cracker packs! They are perfect for travel or lunches and they go great with sweet or salty foods. I love their butery, salty flavor and their perfect flakiness. I definitely recommend.
Diane M.
They are so delicious, very light and taste great. I add lots of topping to these buttery crackers like all kinds of cheeses, honey and nuts. Its great to try some different flavors atop the Ritz. I have always trusted Ritz crackers at all my parties and holidays. There so crunchy and soft at the same. I highly recommend them to anyone!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Essas bolachas me fazem viajar de volta pra minha terra natal: Brasil! Nossa como gosto dessa bolachinha amanteigada - sabor de infância. Aqui em casa não falta. Meu marido, que é americano, não entende a minha fissura com essas bolachas. Rs. Uma delícia! Salgadinha na medida certa. Yummy!
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
These are perfect for a single serving meal! I really enjoy that all the rest of the crackers don't have to go bad because I only ate half of the package (compared to the regular size packs). They're convenient to take on a trip instead of opening up a larger pack and then putting a portion in ziploc bag because you're not going to eat the entire thing. Ingenious!
Melanee C.
Browns Mills, NJ
Perfect snack packs! Toss them in the kids lunch bags, toss it in my bag for road trips! I will alway purchase ritz products, and often try any of their new products. These are by far my favorite.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
These are one of the greatest inventions. You can eat a full role of crackers and not feel terrible about yourself. They taste great and are competitively priced. They can also be found at most stores. I would recommend these to others, especially if on more than one occasion you have found yourself eating an entire roll of crackers.
Sara R.
Knoxville, TN
I Love Ritz Crackers but when I found these fresh stack crackers I loved them even more because it allowed me to only eat the recommended serving and especially now since I have started diet in 2017. Now I can have my tuna and crackers and be more aware of my calories because of these stack crackers.
Terra B.
I love that they are the small packs perfect to divide for the kids and have them not get too full before a meal. They usually eat them with nothing or with cheese.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
These little fresh packs are absolutely perfect for us when the kids are not at the house. As empty-nesters, we're able to take a small sleeve of these with us on a trip when we travel to snack on. They're also great for a snack at home or for adding some peanut butter, honey, or even put in a little bit of butter on them. They're just so great. My favorite way to use them is to crush them into tiny pieces and use them when making salmon patties.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?