BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Best for snacking, it's a great way to have just enough to make sure you're not left feeling like you're cheating but enough to feel fuller and fulfilled. While it's crumby, it is the best flavor of crackers.
Emily W.
Love Ritz! With this packaging, makes it easier to take on the go as it is smaller and perfect size for snack. Can eat these crackers by themselves or pair them with cheese. My favorite is to put a spread and top it off with smoked salmon!
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
This is a classic. If you haven't tried them I totally encourage you to. They get two thumbs up from me. When I was in school I would always take these to snack on. They are one of my favorite crackers!
kim w.
Who doesn't love a Ritz? They are good with cheeses or jellies on them. Chicken salad is great on them. Love the smaller size sleeve packaging. Buy them a couple times a month.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
Ritz Fresh Packs are so convenient to throw in the bag for my one year old. The smaller size means that there are less crackers that go uneaten and smashed in the bottom of the diaper bag.

The size of the Fresh Stacks package is nice but I generally prefer to save money buy buying the traditional size cracker sleeves - even if we don't finish the whole sleeve always. I feel that you get more bang for your buck that way. Still, I do love Ritz crackers because they are a quality snack item that my children love.
Allyson M.
Snack size ritz! You can't go wrong. Ritz go with practically everything and they are adorable and relatively healthy for crackers. They taste great, just like normal ritz but in snack size containers. RITZ Crackers Original
Zoe H.
South Bend, IN
I love ritz crackers. The fresh rolls are a great portion, and perfect for taking in lunches or on the go. They also offer many flavors that you can eat by themselves.
Amanda S.
Delicious! smaller packs help keep the ritz fresh. super convenient for on the go or eating in small portions. always prefer to buy this rather than the regular pack. kids love them! always on my list when I'm at the market
ReShicka P.
The Fresh Stacks are a staple in my pantry. I love having crackers available, you never know when you will need/want crackers. I love the Fresh Stacks because each stack is a perfect amount of crackers to eat over a two meal period (or one if you have some good hummus). I like that I can open a stack and not worry about only eating 10 crackers and hoping that the rest of the stack won't get stale. They are a great price and are very resourceful.
Elsa G.
Fort pierce, FL
I love that these are packed in individual packs. I can throw one in each of our lunch boxes and mix it with anythibg else and it creates the perfect snack or perfect added combo for lunch.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart