BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Megan B.
Bloomington, MN
All the flavors they have have been delicious
I have tried them all and they are good with meat and cheese or plain as a snack and love the Way they are packaged
Julicsa D.
Phoenix, AZ
Very handy, can carry as a snack in a purse, bag, in your car at any time. Very healthy when wanting some snack and can be eaten with cheese and very affordable.
nashaly H.
Reading , PA
They are so good and most leave when you have your individual pack because you can just take your pack to go and eat it with whatever you want and wherever you want. I just love them.
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
I love the small package of these. It's perfect for casseroles, cheese & crackers, and just snacking! I hate when crackers get stale so these are great!
Jessica R.
Pine Hills
Love ritz crackers! I don’t think any crackers hold up as well as ritz crackers do with any dips. Buttery and flavorful. Not too salty. Great texture. Absolutely LOVE ritz crackers
Lisa R.
Aurora, CO
These are my favorite crackers ever. But I especially love that they've made these smaller packs. They stay fresh. And they're the perfect size to take to work or to take on trips!
Kimberlee G.
Riverdale, GA
I literally live by these crackers. My number one go to snack. Alwaly a staple in my pantry. My co worker keep them in our offices in case we cannot take a lunch on a busy day.
Judy M.
I have these at my house right now and had some last night I really do like these on the go packs as a house nurse very easy to open and eat on the job with out making a Hugh mess
Emily W.
Love Ritz! With this packaging, makes it easier to take on the go as it is smaller and perfect size for snack. Can eat these crackers by themselves or pair them with cheese. My favorite is to put a spread and top it off with smoked salmon!
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Best for snacking, it's a great way to have just enough to make sure you're not left feeling like you're cheating but enough to feel fuller and fulfilled. While it's crumby, it is the best flavor of crackers.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?