BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I was excited to see that these crackers were put into smaller "serving size" packages. This makes it a better buy in my opinion because now the crackers aren't getting stale in between usages.
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Perfect size for lunches or snacking on the go these little crackers are so good I bet you cannot just eat one! They are perfectly salted and baked to perfection
Amber C.
Boston, KY
I like this idea my kids will open the bigger package and waste it the little ones they eat them all and they like to put stuff all them like cream cheese w pepperoni s
Sherry J.
Seattle
Love this packaging. I don't use a whole package at one time so these smaller packages help keep the cracker from getting stale. Ritz crackers are a staple in our home!
Avery S.
Ritz crackers are amazing and great for on the go, snacks for school and go will almost everything. They are very affordable and taste amazing. I really recommend them!
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
These crackers are always great to have on hand. They go great with any dip. I use them for tuna salad, peanut butter, hummus, cheese, pretty much anything. I love the buttery flavor. These are a staple in my pantry.
Sarah W.
Lincoln , NE
Packaging sizes makes it way easier to toss in a lunch box or bag and go. Also can keep them near by for the kids on trips. Need a quick snack just dip them in salsa or cut some cheese up.
emily e.
Monroe, GA
I could eat every single pack of theese. I've tried the knockoff brand & ive yet to find one that compares to the RITZ brand. They are delicious & never dissapoint .
Akamie I.
I always keep a pack in my purse. When you're a mom and on-the-go, it's a breath of fresh air to make those hunger pains disappear. Also, a great kids snack after school and before dinner.
Cin V.
San Jose , CA
I love taking a snack pack to work. I usually eat them with my own lunchables adult style with Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese & salami or pepperoni equals a happy tummy.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart