BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
reed m.
Mobile, AL
Ritz are my go to crackers! These are defiantly great to pack for snacks are a work lunch. They don't go stale as quick as a big sleeve of them would do! I recommend these over the regular ones any day!
Fahm S.
Sacramento , CA
I love the snack size bc I can never finish the larger packs on my own and it will go bad in a few days. The snack size allows me to take it to go and eat it for snack time.
Alejandra J.
Love these! The individual, small packets are perfect to take on the go. Pair good with cheese as well for a snack. Salt is just the right amount and love the round shape!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I love the packaging on this product, it’s so much better than just wasting half a pack and having 10 open packs. I love the easiness of these! They taste the same also! Yum!!
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
I would like to start off by saying that I love this product. Not only is it affordable but they are quite delicious. They also make a great snack for when you are on the go. You can combine them with just about whatever floats your boat. I personally prefer using them with tuna. But I strongly recommend this. ^-^
Desirae M.
I love these in the smaller packaging because it stays fresh longer! I hate opening a stack and having them go stale. I love these as a meal with soup or just for snacking.
Karen B.
My son loves Ritz crackers but he never eats a full long tube at one time so we've had a lot of crackers go stale. I like that these are packaged in portion sizes that he'll eat so nothing goes to waste!
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Oh ritz just go good with EVERYTHING! I love eating them with cheese but mostly I love snacking them just by themselves. They're so delicious and have so much flavor. They're worth all the calories
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I prefer to buy these in the smaller bags for my daughter. She only eats a few at a time and it's so much easier to take while we are traveling. My daughter LOVES Ritz crackers!
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I was excited to see that these crackers were put into smaller "serving size" packages. This makes it a better buy in my opinion because now the crackers aren't getting stale in between usages.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart