BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
These are an easy go to. Also I love that it is not a full pack so that if opened the crackers don't go stale if my kids open more than one pack. Also they are convenient for little hands to grab.
Melissa G.
This is my favorite go to-grab snack. I love that it's packed individually! I'll have a snack of some Rita crackers and cheese, and the best part? My doctor keeps them in stock for my medication infusions. It's the perfect little snack to keep hunger at bay
Marissa W.
This new packaging is the perfect thing when wanting to use portion control with your children. The packing is so convenient how they can be easily accessible. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
Hannah
I love the taste of ritz I can eat them all day! These are the perfect size for on the go, I used to eat them on the way to class . I got them from my local Walmart and they were very inexpensive. I recommend greatly
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
So perfect for snacking and lunches.  You never have to worry about getting the package that was left over or left outside!  Fresh stacks great for the price too and can be found anywhere!
Kristin M.
Ritz crackers are my go to for several snacks from cheese and crackers to chicken salad to peanut butter crackers. I like how the smaller sleeves allow the crackers to stay fresher longer. I hate wasting food, but this deign prevents that from happening.
Stephanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Super fresh, and just the right amount for snacking. Open a fresh pack and crumble for your soup, or top with cheese for a last minute appetizer. Possibilities are endless and always fresh with Ritz Fresh Stacks!
Lindsay M.
I love the convenient package. No more wasting crackers. Ritz all my all time favorite cracker. I love them with peanut butter, tuna salad or hummus the perfect crackers for everything.
Tayler K.
Tolland, CT
These are absolutely PERFECT for on the go! Toss these in your purse or lunch bag for a quick snack or make a meal out of them by pairing with cheese and lunch meat! The possibilities are endless... and delicious.
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
I love taking this as a snack because they are perfect (as long as you have a drink to wash it down) but they are so good! And if you cut up little pieces of cheese on the side it's so good! I would definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?