BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Toshiea W.
I like how these come in individual packs, I just grab them and go so that I can snack on them later. I love ritz, I love the taste alone and with cheese, chilli, lunch meat
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
This packaging allows me to snack on the go especially when I am on the go and need my snacks and hummus for lunch. It is definitely not the most healthy option, but as opposed to snacking on crackers that you cannot always count the exact calories, this allows you to count how many calories you have per bag.
Nikki M.
Fresh stacks are my favorite!! I love to have cheese and crackers but nothing is worse than getting your crackers out and finding out they are stale. I love the fresh packs because they are single servings. You always go back to a bran new pack and don't have to worry about then being stale!
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
The fresh stacks are my go to for my family! The kids love these crackers so it so easy to grab a pack and they can have their own. Or when I am packing a lunch for my husband or myself for work they are such a fast and easy snack. This is my go to cracker because of it taste and crisp.
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
The fresh packs are the absolute best! They are the perfect size with a kiddo around. Ritz crackers have always been a staple in our home, but before the fresh packs we would sometimes end up with stale crackers!
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
We always have this exact box in our in our pantry. Perfect the little ones especially when we are on the go. Perfect snack sizes so that way we don’t over eat. We eat plain or sometimes with chicken salad and tuna salad. Other times we make our own lunchables. Tasty and worth it.
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
I always keep a pack of these in the house I use them for everything sometimes I don’t want to cook I’ll make tuna fish and use the crackers or a quick snack with peanut butter
Kimberly B.
Lakeland
Love these crackers. I could eat them all day because they're so addicting. They have a hint of buttery taste to them and kind of melt in your mouth in a good way. There'sa perfect hint of salt that isn't overpowering and they match up great with most toppings.
Haley F.
Puyallup
Ritz crackers are always so buttery and delicious and fresh. These to go Snack Pack packets are wonderful for lunches for on-the-go in the car. Ritz is one of our favorite go-to crackers. This is a product that I will always recommend to family and friends.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
I’ve always loved ritz crackers, and when they came out with these fresh stacks, I was even happier. Now I don’t feel rushed to eat the whole box and they’re less likely to be broken. Nothing beats how good ritz crackers are, so I’ll be a forever customer.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?