BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
The Ritz Fresh Stacks are the perfect snack size. Before Nabisco came out with these our crackers would go stale but now I will only buy stacks that way they are all eaten and nothing goes to waste.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Perfect portion for lunches or snack for my kids. Delicious and filling these never disappoint. Walmart has good prices on these so they don't break the bank. Much better than saltines in my opinion.
Toni L.
Raleigh , NC
I keep these stashed in a drawer at work. They are my go to when I need something to snack on. I always catch a deal at the grocery store and buy at least three boxes. I love the crisp, buttery taste. You can’t go wrong with these.
Meredith L.
Peoria
These crackers are so versatile! You can but veggies and beef on them for some cheese or even some fruit! They are bad once they go stale but the salt is great and the crunch you get is also lovely.
Jenn M.
South Florida
Perfect amount and size. I love ritz crackers. I grew up eating them. They have the best flavor with the right amount of salt. I love the fresh stacks so when I open a sleeve the rest don’t go stale!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I love fresh stack ritz because the crackers don't end up getting stale. Ritz are a great crackers to top and have a great flavor. They are inexpensive. These go well with a cheese tray for parties.
Donna B.
Highview
I purchase this type of ritz because I love the smaller packages. I only by ritz crackers because they are great with any type of dip or cheeses. Definitely will continue to purchase this product.
Kerry D.
Love these crackers. They work for various snacks but I also like to crumble them up and use in place of bread crumbs. Or, crumble them up into soups. Very versatile crackers and they taste great.
Amber O.
It's the same delicious, buttery crackers we all love, but now they don't go stale before you can finish a sleeve! They're great for packing for the park or on the road. I recommend these for sure!
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, KY
I give 5 stars for the taste, but was very disappointed in the selection the last time I searched for them. They were tons of different flavors, but I could only get the original if I bought a tone.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart