BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't often give five stars. I can eat a whole sleeve of the big packs so this helps me not eat so much. They also stay fresher longer! Love! I'd like to try other things though!! Check out my Instagram @makeupmysmile for products I've reviewed!
Heather L.
Milford, MI
The ritz snack stacks are great for snacks, lunches, on the go and more! I used them for one of my fav recipes and it worked perfectly. They are the same price point as the larger tubes but easier if you don't eat all the crackers at once.
Hannah G.
Suwanee, GA
Classic buttery ritz flavor which is always great. The single size packs of 8 help keep the product fresh. However, this can be a bit confusing and go against its purpose as a serving size is 5 crackers leaving 3 additional crackers per pack. It also seems a bit wasteful with the additional plastic.
Kaysie C.
Love the packaging idea for these! We never eat a whole sleeve on the bigger pack so this is just enough for my daughter and I to snack on with some peanut butter or cheese. And we love the buttery taste.
Tiara C.
Orange Park, FL
The convince of the small packages of Ritz crackers makes it easier to throw it into your lunch box. They also are good take on care trips. My kids loves Ritz especially with peanut butter on them! I would recommend these Ritz crackers!
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
These small packs are perfect for the diaperbag! I wish they were resealable but my toddler tends to knock them out fairly quickly. Not too much salt and they are soft enough that we don't worry about choking.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
This is a go to snack. I love the taste. The ingredients are great for the cracker. It is very affordable. Other brands I have looked at doesn't compare to this. I would recommend this cracker to anyone.
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product that tastes great and can be used for many things! Perfect for snacks, parties, or lunches. Very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. Highly recommend to people with children
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
I love these snack packs! They are so easy to take to work or keep in your car when you need something to snack on. These crackers are amazing and it's nice to be able to have some you can take wherever!
caroline q.
massachusets
There's no way you can go wrong with buying rits crackers. There are so many toppings you can put on them. My favorites are pepperoni and fluff. You can also put cheese on them or cream cheese with jam.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?