BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Bridget M.
I LOVE THESE, they make it so convenient to take them where ever without having to take a whole row.  These are my favorite kind of crackers so this made it so much easier to take for lunch or a snack.
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
I love this product. Having the crackers individual wraps guarantees freshness and also that she won't eat a whole sleeve like (the original container). Helps with portion control, and keeping you on track.
Isela P.
I like these crackers but they are not my favorite. I always find myself reaching for them when I cant find any other snack I like but they are still really good. I like to eat them with some salads as well
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Since they changed the recipe these are so much better! I eat these plain, with cheese, or with tuna. This individual packs are perfect to throw in your purse when you're on the go. I highly recommend these.
Stephanie B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Ritz is my favorite crackers. I think they go with absolutely everything! they aren't too bland, too salty, or sweet. they crumble in chili good but also can withstand a cheese and salami cracker sandwich! I love the fresh stacks because it forces me not to eat the whole package! lol!!
Jennifer G.
Lebanon
I love these crackers. They taste amazing. These packages are the best. I always have trouble with the bigger packs getting stale because I never use a whole package at once. These smaller packs are perfect!
Destiny M.
Nashville, TN
I like them especially when I'm on the go . I'm a repeated customer. I really like them and they are affordable tbh not that expensive. I wouldn't really say that it was healthy. I really like the saltiness
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love ritz! They are a great cracker and go with almost everything a cracker is needed for. They are smooth and buttery but unless they are on sale they can get pricey. At least for my house hold and budget.
Kayla L.
Adel , GA
Love the packaging. Easy to grab and toss into a lunch box. Love that it's portioned out. Always fresh. Eat alone or jazz them up. Delicious buttery taste. Great value and easy to find at your local grocer.
Katerina B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like these because there a perfect size. I know I can never finish I big role of ritz and then I'll forget about them and they'll go stale. These help that a lot. They stay fresh and are easy for lunches.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart