BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Delicious cracker. They have a nice buttery flavor and just the right amount of salt. I literally eat an entire sleeve in one go quite often. They’re delicious on their own and when paired with peanut butter.
Mckenzy O.
Carrollton, TX
These are definitely one of my all time favorite snacks. I like to make "grown up" lunchables with them. I usually use turkey and cheese, obviously not super filling but a great snack for adults and kids too!
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
My family loves these!! We like the convenient packaging as well. We eat them by themselves or with some peanut butter on top. My daughter asks for these as a snack daily so the snack size is helpful for that.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
Love ritz! Such a perfect cracker to eat any time. It's great with cheese or a spread or just by itself. I love that they are packaged in stacks! So many times my crackers go stale and this really prevents it
Michelle M.
My family loves these. Easy for them to grab for their lunches and super rich in taste. It's a great portion that you get in the bag and the size fits in a small lunch pale. Price is right for amount you get!
Kaylee N.
Cohoes, NY
affordable and convenient snack! I enjoy the crackers with peanut butter or cheese and am never disappointed! I have them while watching tv or on the go! I also love that they are portioned out for you.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Loved the individual packages! So easy to toss in my bag for a quick snack or my lunch. The size kept the crackers from being broken and crumbly. I bought this at my local heb and I would recommend to anyone!
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Ritz crackers are so good! I eat them alone or with little slices of lunchmeat on top. I really love the packaging and how it's a smaller pack. Not only does it control how much I eat, but they won't go stale.
Nataly A.
Camarillo, CA
These crackers are a great snack to have if you're on the go! I'm always rushing to pack my lunch for school or work so it does make it easier for me not having to individually stuff crackers in a snack bag. No to mention they are delicious!
Kayla L.
Adel , GA
Love the packaging. Easy to grab and toss into a lunch box. Love that it's portioned out. Always fresh. Eat alone or jazz them up. Delicious buttery taste. Great value and easy to find at your local grocer.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart