BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Gabrielle M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love that these come in small packs for portion control- I just wish we weren’t charged for it. These are a favorite cracker of mine though, almost always a craving on those days when I want to think of Home.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
I buy these fresh packs when they’re on sale. They’re perfect for throwing in my bag for a quick snack on trips or throughout the day. They also fit perfectly in my lunch box with ham and cheese slices.
Amber F.
These are perfect for traveling or on the go. If you don’t feel well they are light on your stomach and there flavor is great! They are light and crispy with a buttery taste. I like mine with butter in my soup or I melt cheese on top and eat them like that. They are also good for parties to have with salami or summer sausage and cheese slices ! They are a classic
Bree W.
Borger, TX
These are so good! Buttery and flakey! I love that they’re wrapped in smaller stacks! You can finish a smaller stack more quickly than the larger stack, and they won’t go bad as quick!
Lekeaka T.
Columbus , OH
One of my favorite crackers! Every time I eat these crackers it fades my hunger away. This is my highest recommendation when it comes to crackers. This satisfied my every expectation.
Chantelle S.
We love Ritz crackers, however, we love them when they are fresh. The regular sized sleeves were too many crackers and they would go stale. These fresh stacks makes it so we have fresh ritz crackers whenever we want them! I love this size of sleeve! It is perfect for our family and keeping our crackers delicious for when we want them!
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
These crackers work for EVERYTHING.
When preggo with my son I used to eat these alll the time. They kept the sickness away. I love the flavorfulness even when I only get original.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
these ritz fresh stacks are great. they are portion controlled which is nice. and they stay fresh so you don’t get stale crackers. love to have them with pepperoni and cheese.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
These are a great snack for the kids no matter if your packaging for their lunch, picnic or whatever the occasion may be. My boys love crackers these are their second favorite
Toshiea W.
I like how these come in individual packs, I just grab them and go so that I can snack on them later. I love ritz, I love the taste alone and with cheese, chilli, lunch meat
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart