BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
FRESH STACKS. that's perfect. It keeps me from eating a full sized sleeve without thinking. Now I can eat several tiny sleeves and feel less like a piggy. And the Everything flavor is amazing. Try that with some pepperoni.
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
Ritz crackers are my favorite crackers in the world! it is always in my house whenever I go to the grocery store this is a item I must have, I definitely recommend to others you can eat it with everything!
Jackie H.
My kids love Ritz and I love how these packages are smaller so I'm not ending up tossing stale crackers that are leftover. The taste is great and these are peanut free for my allergic son. Overall, I'm happy with these and would recommend as an everyday cracker.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
I love these crackers with peanut butter.  Very crisp, fresh and tasty as a snack.  Reasonably priced and delicious.  I would definitely recommend trying these crackers.  I also use them in many recipes.
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
Good for snacking, traveling, or even school lunches!! Very affordable and easy to use!! I buy these all the time and they are amazing!! I love having them for whatever occasion. I would recommend for anyone and everyone!
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
I love a ritz cracker with almost all of my dips or with cheese and meat. For Christmas I decided to put together a basket with meat, cheese and crackers (as well as other stuff) and the smaller packages came in very handy. Very affordable and will use again!
Heather T.
Williamsburg, va
I love these crackers! I love taking these on the go for a snack and perfect for using to pack lunches and I love that they are a small pack so I don't have a big open pack and my 1 year old daughter loves eating them too
Jordan C.
These little packs are the perfect size! They're great for lunch, a snack, kids and really anything. It also saves from opening one of the big rolls of crackers and having a few and then the rest of the roll goes stale.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
This is the best thing they every came up with. It allows you to enjoy the crackers without gaveling to worry about them going stale from opening up a whole sleeve. These are great paired with Nutella or any other spread!
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
I really enjoy the smaller packs. They are the perfect amount to snack with and the rest stay sealed to stay fresh. Ritz are amazing smashed up, as butter and use on almost any baked casserole for a nice crispy topping.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart