BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Melissa C.
Islesford, ME
These are perfect when you are a small family or living by yourself like I am. I love that I don't have to open this long sleeve of crackers only to put away 2/3 of them to go stale. They're also really good for throwing in your lunch sack.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these crackers. I usually eat it with either Nutella or bananas. I bought them at Trader Joe's . I've never personally tried buying anything close to this because I usually only buy that kind of crackers .You should definitely try them ! :))
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
I buy these all the time for snacking but I usually get the whole wheat type. I'll have them with some goat cheese or some hummus. They are delicious but a little addicting so I like that the. Packaging forces me to stick to portions.
Shelby S.
I'm only giving for stars because yes these are the most delicious and buttery and flakier the crackers ever! But compared to a cracker like a wheat thin they arnt as good for you. But the little packages make it convenient to grab on your way out of the house for a snack.
Nicole i.
I loved that these were portable so I didn't have to put them in sandwich bags for school! I try to not eat as many as these so the fact that this is small is great. I love these frackers and have been eating them since I was a kid.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
These smaller packages of crackers are convenient for someone who doesn't go through many sleeves of crackers. The smaller sleeves allow freshness throughout the entire package.
Blair W.
Lima, OH
I enjoy taking a sleeve of Ritz to work, school events, and everyday running around. It's just the right amount of crackers for a light snack without having to carry a huge box of them. Plus I notice I eat less this way, with the originals I could sit and eat an entire box.
Denise T.
Kinnelon
My family loves Ritz crackers and I buy them often.  I love the Fresh Stack packs over the traditional packs because they are small enough for my kids to finish without having them open in the pantry to get stale.  I think using fresh stacks is perfect for a family with kids!
Halla A.
Springfield, MO
These are perfect for snacking, lunch boxes, you name it. Since it's not a huge package, the crackers stay fresher for way longer. I love the everything variety the best! Pair with tuna or cheese or peanut butter. You can't go wrong.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
Who doesn't love a buttery and salty cracker? This is definitely a staple! The only problem was that you used to feel like you had to finish a whole pack. Now you don't have to worry about freshness with the new portioned packages.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart