BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lisa O.
I love ritz crackers. Especially with a nice slice of Cheddar cheese on top. I bought them and our local grocery store. They're very tasty and can be eaten without anything on them. They're isn't anything bad about them. I would recommend Ritz cracker.
Victoria Q.
Whitby, ON
I love the fresh stacks! Perfect to throw in your bag on the go, easy to transport, and easy to eat. These crackers are light and buttery but very crumby. The delicious taste surpasses my expectations everytime!
Emmanuel U.
Ecatepec estado de mexico
Me gusta su sabor salado, son buenas para comer ensalada de atun o hacer algunos bocadillos, por su caracteristico sabor salado van bien hasta para comer solas, pero no con cafe o te
Kerali R.
Arecibo
Guava paste or Nutella... I just now that you can surely combined anything with Ritz. Who said you have to do a party with hundred of people? The party is in my mouth, because this salty crackers are just for me.
Erin P.
London, ON
This is always a must on my list for grocery shopping, my two older kids love them and it's a easy snack to send in lunches! Or easy for a bedtime snack or a during the day snack.. yes i would recommend this to others!
Kiana D.
These are really good crackers because they are cheap and taste very good. They are the perfect on-the-go snack to take anywhere or have home when you are hungry.
Felicia B.
Lethbridge
Nothing takes me back to my childhood more than ritzy crackers in the wax paper sleeves. They had a different taste then the ones in the box. These are very close
Bryce P.
Chemainus
I loved ritz as a kid and my kids love them as well. Great for tomato soup or in the lunch bag for a snack. Classic crackers I don’t see ever not enjoying
Lori O.
Ritz crackers are a staple in our home. They go with cheese or any spread but we like them plain. Add a cup of soup or a salad and you have a full meal.
stephanie c.
Perfecto empaque para llevarlo a donde sea, playa piscina, rio, lo puedes comer con muchos dips, el de pollo es mi favorito con estas galletas
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart