BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Aoife B.
These crackers are so great to take to work or school or even to throw in your bag in case you get hungry on the bus. Taste the same as original Ritz crackers but with added convenience.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I love the convenience of these crackers - easy to toss into purse, gym bag, anywhere really, and eat on the go. The size of one package is really enough to feed my cravings. I love the other variety too - the ones "with everything" (garlic, poppy seeds, cheese, sea salt) - the taste is to die for!
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Ohmyy this with cheese?! Mmmm my fave snack!! It's such a classic brand, everyone loves it! Even the other flavor they have are as equally addictive. Personally i like this one with cheese or peanut butter on top! Mmm-mm!
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
These taste amazing and are so convenient for bring with you basically anywhere! They have just the right amount of seasonings to make the Original Cracker taste completely new. The only downfall is that because of the Onion & Garlic, it does leave your breath smelly, but that it to be expected.
Paola G.
MY FAVORITE CRACKERS IN THE WORLD EVER FOREVER!!!! They are awesome, and even better if they come with some cheese cream inside. They are totally affordable! You can eat them as a snack or in your meals, with cheese, sausages, jam, or whatever. They are completely flexible! Delicious.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
I have always liked ritz crackers for little snack or to put laughing cow cheese on, and these little packages are great, it's less room on my pantry shelfs, and it's the perfect serving size I find. And very easy to just throw in your purse or pack in lunch.
Cherries K.
MILLOM, CUMBRIA
These are convent and very versatile .can be sanwhiched together with cheese spread or eaten singularly topped with peanut butter or just butter .lovely for party nibbles covered with Philadelphia .I would recommend these .They a reasonable price to
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Call me cheesy but these everything crackers are EVERYTHING! I didn't think they could improve on a classic but they did. I'll be honest. I'm a dip girl. I wasn't happy if I came to a party and there wasn't a dip to be had. I also am not happy when I have leftover crackers and run out of dip although I should expect it bc it happens every time. Well, with these crackers, I don't mind eating them without dip. That's a win in my book. I do have one tiny complaint though. Can you please make your crackers strong enough to not break mid dip? It's quite annoying to have to find the other half in a bowl. Especially at a party.. Yes it's happened. I told you already... I like dip.
Corinne W.
By far a definite fav to snack on. I love the salty things and I find these more saltier then the normal box you buy so keep that in mind if you're not that into salty things like I am. Love these ritz
Taylor S.
Ritz crackers are my all-time favourite! These crackers are always fresh, crunchy, and delicious. These crackers are perfect, they aren't dry and they aren't too salty. They are so tasty. Number one cracker brand, I always purchase.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart