BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Amy L.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love these Ritz snack packs I buy them myself they're good for lunches cheese and crackers or late-night snack with a light buttery crisp taste you can't resist. Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks
Kate V.
I love Ritz crackers but sometimes if I don't eat them frequently enough they can stale in the long sleeves. These smaller rolls are perfect to take with soup for lunch or with cold cuts as a snack. The buttery, saltiness of Ritz crackers is a signature taste.
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
My husband and I don't eat crackers on the regular, so these small packages are perfect for us. I will open one to share with him with cheese or I will crush a pack to add to the top of a casserole. We buy the whole wheat version and we really like the taste.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
So good for on the go snacking. Really inexpensive. Great solo or with tuna salad. There are no similar crackers on the market because no one can get that buttery consistency that Ritz have.
Amanda C.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like these packages becuase it is easy to pack for a lunch. what I do not like is how little are in each package. For me I eat a lot of Ritz once I open the package. I will get these and then pack some meat and cheese with them and eat them for lunch. I recommend to all who love ritz crackers
Rebecca C.
My favorite Ritz crackers I've been eating these for years my mom got me started on these that buttery taste that crispy bite with some hot chocolate on the side definitely delicious 😋
Juliette E.
These are my favorite crackers. I love how they come in the big four packs and the small six pack so you can take it almost every we're with you. Also I love how they have all these different flavors and that you can put different toppings on the crackers.
Alex H.
La Puente, CA
These are great to use with dip or even by themselves. They are great for all ages. The flavor and crunchiness is phenomenal. They are easy on the teeth and have great taste. Highly recommended as a to-go snack too, if needed. Good crackers for all! Woo!!
Lisa L.
Decatur , GA
I always buy the stacks of Ritz crackers. They're easier for me to use because I don't want an entire sleeve to go to waste. I buy these with cheese squares and have an amazing snack. I think they're delicious and a classic in the cracker category.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
Thank You Ritz Gods for listening and making SOOOOO MANY DELICIOUS different flavors... A great tasty.. healthy snack... I buy mine from Walmart or Safeway.. I gave 4 outta 5 stars because most of the time a great amount of them are broken or smashed...
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?