BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids and I love crackers!!! And these mini bags are just perfect for us since we're always on the go.
Maggie O.
Penitas, TX
These are perfect size with some cheese they are awesome. Originals are the best and the package is great
Jessica H.
Lauderdale, MN
We absolutely love ritz crackers at my house ,usually topped with either peanut butter or cheese,yummy!!!
Brianna M.
Ontario, CA
Whenever i go shopping i always end up getting these. They taste good would reccomnd i guess. But yea idk
Isabel B.
Crunchy and fresh, good amount of salt that is not too overpowering, perfect by themselves or with hummus
Rosaleana J.
Rockford, IL
These things are these, never have to worry about using to much or not enough,just the right packaging!!
Tiffany L.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this serving whappers. It makes it harder to eat an entire pack of crackers before the day is up.
samantha n.
Convenient affordable enjoyable. All time favorite. Smooth cracker just a hint of salt and buttery flavor
Camille C.
Bismarck, ND
I love taking these little snacks to work. I love getting a slice of cheese and adding it to my cracker.
Joy T.
Altoona
These have got to be my absolute favorite kind of crackers. They are my go to snack at the end if the day
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?