BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Megan E.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these on the go packs. They make it so easy to throw one in my lunch to go with my tuna salad!
Diana G.
Peoria, AZ
Love it ,love it , love it . I love these crackers I eat them with cheese wiz,peanut butter or alone.
Angel J.
These ritz are good. I like to eat them with tuna and chicken salad. They are the best cracker to buy
Sara K.
I love the little convenient packs that these crackers come in. I also like other flavors ritz offers
Victoria R.
Good tasting. Great for sharing with others without everyone sticking their hand in the same package.
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these classic crackers. There's nothing like cracker with some cheese. awesome taste. love it!
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
I literally eat about 5 packs of these every week with my coffee, it's so good! I love these so much!
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
Perfect packaging because when I buy the bigger ones, I can never finish them and then they get ugly
Gloria T.
Love these. Pack them in my daughters lunch box! And now my boys enjoy them with cheese on the side!
Allison L.
Sidney, OH
Such a great cracker. Great taste with a nice hint of salt. A great little snack that keeps you full.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart