BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lucia M.
Matthews, NC
We love these little packs for after school or on the go. The crackers ate tender and buttery and perfect.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
They are my favvvvv!! I love them love eating them with tuna ! Or salsa super good ! Everyone must eat them
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these because they are easy to throw into your bag and travel with. I only like the original crackers.
Yareli P.
Torrance, CA
I looooovvvvveeeee ritz crackers they are my favorite thing to snack on when I'm hungry threw out the day !
Deisy V.
They are just plain crackers...nothing really special. They're good that's for sure, my nephew loves these
Diana N.
My favourite to grab on the go or just to pick up and snack on😊😊 its sooo delicious as well I love them!!❤
Kris B.
Chula Vista, CA
Ritz crackers are a staple in our home. Everyone loves them. They make for a wonderful pork chop stuffing.
Kelsie T.
Eureka, CA
These are great for on the go or even lunches! I buy them at my local grocery store but they're everywhere!
Nazbi O.
Deltona, FL
This are the pert cracker in the perfect size. Easy to take in my lunch bag. The perfect portion for snack
Emily L.
I use these in my lunches along with some jelly and it's the perfect snack. Great portions and great price
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?