BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Misty S.
Great snacks for kids and its great that they come in snack pack sizes! Very affordable and quality is great!
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
Classic. I love they are smaller sleeves so they do not get stale as fast. It also helps with portion control
Kashifa Q.
These are good. I always gets Ritz when I want to get crackers I really like them and they taste good too!!:)
Jeminah J.
New York
This is my all time favorite cracker it taste soooo good and when I'm hungry this help me get through the day
Ebony L.
Montgomery, AL
I love these so much. I eat these either by their self or with some nice soup or tuna salad or chicken salad.
April B.
Lexington, KY
These are perfect for work. I eat tuna salad with these and grabbing a bag for the break room is very handy.
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
They are the perfect on the go snack. I don’t eat them as often but when I do, they hit the spot every time.
kristin w.
These crackers are great with cheese or just by their self. A quick easy snack. Can even be used for baking.
Rachel W.
Ritz crackers are the bomb! I would highly recommend! Original is my favorite but other flavors are good too!
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Awesome snack with just the right amount of serving per package. I love the bacon flavored with cheese. Yummm
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart