BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Sierra R.
Midlothian, IL
These are just so amazing!! I can't I'm literally always buying them, hahaha they've over exceeded my expectations! Also I think sometimes they can be expensive like $10 for a pack of 6 packets or crackers? No thanks but that's only around the time they get expensive
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
Everybody loves ritz. I could eat a whole sleeve at a time. These let me do that without feeling guilty! They also stay fresher longer and don't get stale if you leave them open like the full sleeves do.
Mich B.
There were days when I forgot to pack a lunch for the day and I found myself grabbing one of these in addition to a small ziplock of various cheeses from wine night (the night before or so) to create my own cheese and crackers snack on the go. It is so easy and quick
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
We love the different flavors that they have so like if we getting tired of them flavor you can always go to the original or different types like the spicy or anything my OS not who you are either because I thought white charger something you're always delicious to
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
Ritz was a staple in my house growing up and it’s a staple in my home now. I love the smaller individual packaging for portion control and also for easy to pack snacks in a lunch box , or purse for a road trip or a day at the zoo. I honestly prefer ritz cracker to townhouse crackers for cheese and meet platters.
Sabrina S.
We love ritz crackers, this box especially because they are split into smaller sized bags which is very convenient. The crackers stay fresh and easy to throw in a lunch bag. We use ritz crackers alongside many meals because they taste great. I would definitely recommend buying.
Amy L.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love these Ritz snack packs I buy them myself they're good for lunches cheese and crackers or late-night snack with a light buttery crisp taste you can't resist. Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks
Kate V.
I love Ritz crackers but sometimes if I don't eat them frequently enough they can stale in the long sleeves. These smaller rolls are perfect to take with soup for lunch or with cold cuts as a snack. The buttery, saltiness of Ritz crackers is a signature taste.
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
My husband and I don't eat crackers on the regular, so these small packages are perfect for us. I will open one to share with him with cheese or I will crush a pack to add to the top of a casserole. We buy the whole wheat version and we really like the taste.
Lillybeth P.
Bloomingdale
I like to buy this six of box because I hate leaving around half way open rolls. So the snack size is great and cheap to buy. I love pairing the cracker with ham and cheese or just cheese by itself. Light snack for the kids. They also love it with cream cheese
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart