BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Kristan T.
North Carolina
Love these crackers! They are a little expensive but great with soup, cheese, tuna, sardines, really anything!
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great snack that can be paired with a variety of other things to make a delicious duo in your belly!
Heidi A.
Bremerton, WA
Good crackers not the best I had but they are still good my kids really like them tho so maybe it's just me idk
Kristen H.
Belleville, MI
These are perfect snacks for kids, they fit perfectly in their lunch boxes too! My kids LOVE these crackers! :)
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
This guys are amazing, with a can of cheese on top, or kraft cheese. I like them plain as well. Love love love.
Gilda R.
My son loves this as a snack. We always get the original flavor. I love how they come with in a snack size now
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect for picnic, I love that these crackers are so savory. I love to make dips and spread it on the crackers
Alexis M.
College Place, WA
Great for traveling and for being on the go
Good texture and flavor
Buttery flavor
No cholesterol or trans fats
Sheena S.
Ritz are my favorite crackers. I love that they come in packs I can take on the go with me and they stay fresh.
Amy M.
Seasid3
I feel like a soccer mom that is taking her kid tommymt to his soccer game even though he's like no good at it
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?