BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I buy these for my boyfriend to pack in his lunch! He loves them and uses them for his tuna salad all of the time!
Kristen F.
Haysi , VA
Great serving size for our daily lunches. From cheese ball to chicken salad it's great to just grab & go with these
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Love these the individual packs are great for sharing fixing cheese trays.Yes so many uses easy to store Delicious.
Diana T.
love the Ritz stacks crackers. they go great with cheese or peanut butter. would definitely recommend this product
Tineal S.
Denver, CO
Growing up we ate saltines. When I started buying the groceries I bought Ritz crackers. Ritz go good with anything.
Cailyn M.
Union City, IN
These snack packs are just the right size to put into my husband's lunchbox when he has a meal that needs crackers.
rachel p.
These are a whole staple in my home! There is no.meal they do not go perfectly with. They are the perfect cracker!
Guadalupe R.
These taste great. I love these for when I'm on the go. Easy to just throw in my lunch bag and eat during my lunch.
Kayla M.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are great for snacking or taking on the go. Even better if you only want a few or making your own lunchable.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
We buy fresh stacks ritz at every grocery visit. This is one item we are sure to never run out of...family favorite
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart