BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
These smaller individual packages are great for snacks and lunches! On busy days I like to throw a pack of these in my bag with some sliced cheese for a quick snack on the go! They're also great if you have little ones that like to touch every single cracker before taking one!
Kristen L.
Milwaukee, WI
These fresh stack Ritz crackers are amazing! It seems so simple, but I really give props to the person who thought of this. It is so easy to grab and you don't have to worry about the rest of the box getting stale when you open them for a just a few crackers. Would recommend!
Brenna Z.
Love these tasty crackers as a snack for when I am on the go! They are delicious and I was not disappointed. They probably are not the healthiest option but if paired with peanut butter or another protein they are worth it. The flavor and consistency of the crackers is great!
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
I Love Nabisco fresh stacks. They are my go to snack that I keep in my diaper bag because they're so small , very Fulfilling , and still taste amazing. The price is always far for the amount of product you get. I buy mine at our local Randall's. I would definitely recommend.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
I am in love with the packaging, I like that the whole sleeve of crackers won't go bad anymore! It's nice to snack on and go with my tomato soup. Fresh stacks are a great option, I like that it's a more portion controlled quantity than me eating a large sleeve all by myself!
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
We get these fresh stacks as opposed to the regular boxes becasue we HATE stale crackers. These little sleeves have just the right amount for a snack, soup or just to eat plain. Ritz crackers are the best crackers they are light, buttery and crispy. They go well with so many things, cheese, PB, dips, hummus and more!
Adriana G.
What is there not to love about Ritz! They make a wonderful addition to soups, salads, and macaroni salads! It's also delicious in casseroles. The best part about having them in individual packaging, they make it easier to fit in your lunch bags or in your purse, for a quick satisfying snack.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I really like having the option of buying crackers in little packs like this. It makes it so easy to grab the perfect amount to put in your lunch box. They also taste great and you can eat them alone of pair them with your favorite cheese, hummus, or dip. Will buy again!
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
It's so nice that these come in short stack packages, so you can eat a few and not have to worry about wasting most of a sleeve when it inevitably goes stale because you forgot about it or don't want crackers again right away.  Everyone in the family loves them.
Jessie P.
Fulton, MO
Everybody loves ritz. I could eat a whole sleeve at a time. These let me do that without feeling guilty! They also stay fresher longer and don't get stale if you leave them open like the full sleeves do.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart