BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I love plain Ritz crackers the most and I love these little packs. With these I don't eat too many or waste any either!
Krystal S.
Overland Park, KS
I keep one of these stacks in my purse at all times! Great for a quick snack, these buttery crackers go with anything!
Tep L.
These are good for the kids for lunch that don't need a lot and don't have that much time for lunch and good for snacks
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
These are the perfect amount for me. I like that I can eat a stack and not have to worry about the rest getting stale.
Stephanie S.
I love to take these to work and have some cream cheese to go on top it. I could eat it all day! I recommend to others
Etta M.
Las Vegas, NV
Ritz has been a go to snack since I can remember what a snack was lol this product is so good but so simple to prepare
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
These little packs of crackers are great. Throw them in a lunch box or diaper bag and they are great for a quick snack.
Nick F.
Perfect serving size for an adult male (like myself). Always have a fresh pack of rits to break out when you're hungry!
Megan C.
I love the fresh stacks. Nothing says yuck like stale crackers at the end of the sleeve. It keeps the box fresh longer.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
One of the best on the market... The travel packs make good for outings and trips. I love the wide variety of flavors.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart