BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Kaitlin H.
Just the same as regular Ritz crackers. These are nice to have for vacations because the are smaller travel size packages!
Amber P.
My husband and I love these! They are always on sale at Meijer. Their great for lunches, they taste great, lots of flavor!
Kymberli K.
Portland, OR
This is great packaging and even though it's not a healthy choice it's fun to eat and you can make mini pizzas my kids love
Emily P.
Parsippany, NJ
Convenient packets. My favorite cracker. We wish they were resealable. But always fresh. Not the healthiest but a classic.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon, MO
These are a family favorite. We like them with cheese and by themselves. My kids also like to eat them with spaghetti o's.
Jessica M.
Orangevale
My family buys these occasionally from the local grocery store. Perfect for snacks or appetizers! And they taste great too!
Alex H.
Frederick, MD
I love Ritz with my homemade tuna salad! It adds crunch and saltiness that it needs. Also the crackers are nice and buttery
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I love the Ritz Snack Pack because then I don't really have to worry about waste. And I make sure that they all stay fresh.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Great for a quick snack or late night snack when a full size pack is too much. Add some cheese, meat, or guava and delish.
Amber P.
Columbus, IN
Nabisco Ritz Fresh Stacks Crackers come in the perfect size. The stacks are individually wrapped so they stay fresh longer.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart