BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
jasmine g.
Hesperia, CA
Yasssssssssssssdsddd on the go and small packets cause my day self will eat allot of these lol I can eat more than one packs
Marilyn B.
Hartford
Love the individual smaller packs. They don't go to waste as easy and are nice to put in lunch boxes for cheese and crackers!
Tiffany S.
The fresh stacks packs are our favorite, most enjoyed way to purchase Ritz. Each packet is a great size for sharing or...not.
Kendra K.
I love the packaging for these crackers. I can never eat them before they go stale, so this prevents me from wasting crackers
Keri L.
Garland, TX
Great product! Delicious as a snack with cheese and sliced pepperoni. Also love to use these crushed as a casserole topping!
Stephanie C.
These snack packs were a great idea. They keep me from eating half the box in one sitting and are great for snacks on the go!
raquel g.
Albuquerque, NM
I get these for my kids. Its easy enough to open it and give it to them and be fine with them eating the whole mini package.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This is just like the normal Ritz crackers but it is just a little more convenient when traveling. Always better with cheese.
gisela p.
La Vergne, TN
This are more like my breakfast. I love those cookies with coffee. Dip it in and yummy​. I specially love the butter cookies.
Nelda Q.
I love ritz they're the perfect combination of sweet and salty I love stack on them with ham or cheese great for on the go!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart