BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ritz! since I was little my parents would buy them for us. easy and quick snack that you can eat with just about anything!
Stephanie L.
I buy these for my son as an on the go snacks and he loves them! I love them as well .. They're delicious and easy to travel with
Stephanie S.
Maumelle
i use ritz in several dishes i make. the fresh stacks are very easy for when i dont' need the whole log and do not want to waste
Sara D.
Perfect amount of crackers to take on the go. My son loves the whole wheat cracker. Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
It's a good cracker. I buy the wheat ones and they're good with tuna salad or by themselves. They come in handy in between meals
Erika O.
I love that this comes in snack size portions to keep them fresh a lot longer. I like that it is not too salty and tastes great.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Perfect size to put in your lunchbox. Crackers are always fresh and perfect for snacking on. Pairs well with just about anything.
Lisette G.
I like getting these size better because the long ones once the kids open them the left overs don't taste the same they get stale
Ashley M.
Des moines, WA
Nabisco got it right with these Ritz stacks ! Perfect for on the go . They have the perfect amount in each individual package .
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I love ritz crackers but always felt like I was wasting half the sleeve. Now that they come in this size I love them even more.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?