BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Maumelle
i use ritz in several dishes i make. the fresh stacks are very easy for when i dont' need the whole log and do not want to waste
Lisette G.
I like getting these size better because the long ones once the kids open them the left overs don't taste the same they get stale
Sam A.
Kutztown, PA
Very good crackers. I buy these so that i do not have to open a gull pack and for them to go stale. Love putting cheese on them.
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
A go-to product when I'm on the go, and definitely my cracker of choice ever since my grandmother would get them for me as a kid
Grace W.
Stafford, VA
I love these because I love to just eat ritz crackers by themselves and this way I can put anything I want on them and it's great
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
I love the snack size packs! Super great for the kiddos and half a bag of crackers doesn't get wasted if they don't waver anymore
Kaila K.
Philadelphia, PA
Buttery crackers. Love the fresh stacks since easy to travel with. Don't need to eat a full roll (even though you easily can).
Heather C.
Kings Mountain
Love that these are smaller packs. I end up throwing away a regular pack of crackers because they get stale before I eat them.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
We buy these because of the small size. Perfect for lunch boxes or your purse. The price is also perfect and taste is also good
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
Always have these crackers with me when my diet allow me, its hard sometimes to just have sweet snacks so this is a good option
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?