BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Patricia A.
MODESTO
These are great for kids. I like that they are individually packed and theres not a big mess likw there is with the larger packs.
Megan H.
Elkland, MO
Love this product. My 2 year old could eat crackers all day long, these small packs make it easy to store anywhere for on the go.
Erika O.
I love that this comes in snack size portions to keep them fresh a lot longer. I like that it is not too salty and tastes great.
Lisette G.
I like getting these size better because the long ones once the kids open them the left overs don't taste the same they get stale
Grace W.
Stafford, VA
I love these because I love to just eat ritz crackers by themselves and this way I can put anything I want on them and it's great
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ritz! since I was little my parents would buy them for us. easy and quick snack that you can eat with just about anything!
Alyssa K.
I love these! They are great for on the go or when in a hurry. They come individually wrapped so you don't have to put in a bag!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Perfect size to put in your lunchbox. Crackers are always fresh and perfect for snacking on. Pairs well with just about anything.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ritz crackers and I love to put peanut butter or cream cheese on them. They are very affordable and I will buy them again.
Andresa H.
Easy for on the go. Love these with nutella or just cheese and ham. Love the taste always have even with cream cheese their good.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart