BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Christina F.
Stonewall
These perfect little snack sized stackers are great for sharing with my toddler or tossing in the diaper bag for an on-the-go snack.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
Great to go snack .i eat them with different items. Theu taste a little buttery . & are crunchy. Texture is plesant and size is small
Katie H.
Norman
Brilliant! I love the smaller portions that are packaged. Really the only crackers I buy specifically for this reason. Always fresh!
jordan c.
Leicester, NC
I like that they are in smaller packs. It's easier to grab a pack and go. They are delicious. They are really good with peanut butter
Neosha C.
Columbia, SC
I often times but these during sport seasons so my friends can have something with their dip so I recommend these for easy occasions
Ana A.
I like this brand of crackers, I use them for salad, with dressing, and by itself. They taste delicious, you cannot stop eat it them.
I really like the packaging on these and I think it's really really smart. The crackers are very good. They're a staple in my family
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Love having these around for the kids! Perfect size for on the go or at home, and I'm okay with them sneaking these as snacks too ;)!
Abigail G.
These Ritz are great for snacking . They are perfect for on the go snacks and lunch. Plus I love that they are individually wrapped.
Diana L.
HOLLYWOOD, FL
This is good to take to school or work or anywhere. It's also good with jelly, cream cheese and peanut butter if your not allergic
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart